Cynosure - Palomar Starlux 300
by Cynosure

Follow Us
DESCRIPTION
Starlux 300 Intense Pulsed Light

The Palomar Starlux 300 IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) System is a complex and flexible platform that is used to perform the most requested types of procedures, from skin rejuvenation and hair removal to wrinkle reduction and acne treatment. The Starlux 300 uses innovative smooth pulse technology to prevent epidermal temperature spikes, ensuring a more comfortable patient experience.                The compact and innovative Starlux 300 has various handpieces that can be used to perform a wide variety of procedures and laser treatments. It is therefore especially suited to allow a business to expand treatment procedures offered without purchasing additional base units. As your business grows, so can the usefullness of the Starlux 300.

FORUMSView All (18)
Ask a New Question

Replies
-Daniel Yergler
3 months ago
Error 053
Can you send me a service manual? I am a laser engineer in Sweden looking to support this product

Equipment: Cynosure - Palomar Starlux 300

Replies
-Junstarlux
a year ago
Error code 024 and 054

I have an error code 054. I replaced the filters and still showing 024. How can I fix this issue. 

Equipment: Cynosure - Palomar Starlux 300

Replies
-Teressa
a year ago
Error message 053
Where is the by-pass connectionReply
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All

FEATURES

[list]        [*] 500 nm to 1200 nm wavelength        [*] Multiple handpieces to fit the needs of your office                Applications:        [*] Pigmented lesions        [*] Vascular lesions        [*] Photofacial treatment of vascular & pigmented lesions        [*] Permanent hair reduction        [*] Hair removal on skin types V, VI        [*] Leg vein clearance        [*] Fractional skin tightening through soft tissue coagulation        [*] Fraction non-ablative skin resurfacing        [*] Ablative skin resurfacing        [*] Scar revision        [*] Superficial leg veins        [/list]

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree