CareFusion - Alaris 8110 Syringe Module
by CareFusion

Follow Us
DESCRIPTION
Alaris 8110 Syringe Module for 8000 OR 8015 Infusion Pumps

The Alaris Syringe module is a syringe pump designed to work with the Alaris PC unit. It combines precision instrumentation with the safeguards of the Guardrails Suite MX software, helping ensure that the right dose or rate is delivered to your patient.The syringe module is intended for facilities that use infusion for the delivery of fluids, medications, blood and blood products using continuous or intermittent delivery through clinically acceptable routes of administration (e.g. intravenous, intra-arterial or enteral).

FORUMSView All (2)
Ask a New Question

Replies
-Anglb26
6 years ago
Error codes
I have two devices that are giving me two different error codes on is 13-1033-149 and 5-13-104 what are these error codes and how do I fix them?Reply

-Ferolin
7 years ago
Carefusion PCA/Syringe firmware

I was wondering if anyone knew about flashing the carefusion 8110/8120. Since the boards are pretty much the same is there a way to flash an 8120 board to the 8110 firmware? Basically I have an 8120 board but have a broken 8110 and I want to get this pump working faster. Has anyone done this sucessfully?

DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Infusion Pump Companies
FDA AlertsView All

Becton Dickinson (BD) CareFusion 303 Inc. Recalls Alaris System...

The FDA has identified this as a Class I recall, the most serious type of recall. Use of these devices may cause serious injuries or death.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree