GE HealthCare - Definium 8000
by GE HealthCare

GE HealthCare Definium 8000 Forums

Added  Dec 16 2020
0 Replies

Hello, our site has the GE Definium 8000 room and we are in need of a new user manual please to better assist us in performing scoliosis x-rays.

RE: GE HealthCare - Definium 8000
Updated  Mar 29 2019
1 Reply

Hello everyone, i was hoping some one had a full service manual for the Definium 8000.

Updated  Oct 26 2018
1 Reply

Hello, regarding GE Healthcare - Definium 8000 Xray, I wanted to confirm what is the pixel spacing/spatial resolution for digital images. (required for the investigation I'm participating in is 100-150um or 0.1-0.2mm), Thanks a lot for your support!! Best regards Joana Santos

4 Replies

We have a GE Definium 8000 radiology system. The tabletop (PN 5131070) moves flawlessly in three directions (head, away, and foot), but must be forcefully pulled to move towards the operator. Has another facility encountered this issue; if so, what actions were taken to restore movement (WD-40 DNA as no wheeled track exists). We lack a service manual for the table; does a related schematic exist for this table? The GE website - predictably - is of no use.

Thank you.

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: GE HealthCare - Definium 8000
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree