Follow Us
DESCRIPTION

System 7550™ ABC® The System 7550™ with ABC® Technology allows physicians to bring the art of surgery to new levels. By utilizing this full-powered electrosurgical generator featuring argon beam coagulation, surgeons are able to achieve rapid hemostasis resulting in:          [list]    [*] Reduced blood loss     [*] Reduced surgical time     [*] Reduced surgical plume     [/list]         Because of its powerful capabilities, surgeons prefer this electrosurgical generator in a number of procedures including open, laparoscopy, and gastroenterology.

FORUMSView All (12)
Ask a New Question

Replies
-Chris-CBET
a year ago
can not set Dual pad, only single pad
This one I figured out, just thought I'd throw it in here for future use if anyone needs it. Turning the unit on, it's in dual mode, but has a REM alarm. If i attach a rem cable and short it, then press monitor set it goes to single and the alarm clears(as expected) but when i put each end of the REM cable into my esu's decade box and set it within allowable range, the bar graph shows 3-4 bars verifying it sees that it's in range, however the alarm won't clear. Pressing monitor set puts it back to single and I cannot set dual. I also noticed a few other buttons not working. I calibrated everything I could to no avail. Thankfully I've got a parts unit(can't be calibrated, has physical damage to the overlay) swapped the entire top half(b/c I can't remove the knobs and why waste time) and found that the overlay is in fact the cause. But now where do I find parts for this thing(mfr is EOL as of 2019). Happy holidays to you allReply

Replies
-Chris-CBET
a year ago
Conmed 7550 - no output from foot control
If use the pencil I've got output, but if I use the foot pedal, nothing. I've got tones so it sounds like it's working but no output. Can't find actual schematics anywhere. Anyone run into thisReply

-glingaf
3 years ago
Conmed 7500 Schematics
Does anyone have the schematics for the Conmed System 7500? That section is left out of all the service manuals found on line.Reply
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Electrosurgical Unit (ESU) Companies

FEATURES

[list]    [*] Remote power control     [*] Pulse cut     [*] Programmable specialty modes     [*] Patient safety precautionary features     [*] Clinical results     [/list]

NEWSView All

Conmed System 7500 ABC ESU

The CONMED System 7550 with ABC Technology offers a new level of rapid hemostasis. Argon Beam Coagulation allows the surgeon to achieve reductions in blood loss, surgical time and surgical plume. Surgeons can use this electrosurgical generator in a number of surgical procedures, including open, laparoscopy and gastroenterology. The full-feature ESU...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree