Nuve - OT 4060
by Nuve

Follow Us
DESCRIPTION
Sterilize materials in a variety of areas

The OT 4060 is designed for the sterilization of materials with pressurized steam in a wide variety of areas: Operating Theatres and Laboratories of Hospitals, Biology, Veterinary, and Agriculture Department of the Universities, Dentistry, Microbiology, and quality control laboratories of industry such as food.The OT 4060 could be used for the sterilization of metals, glass, and rubber materials.

FORUMSView All (9)
Ask a New Question

Replies
-zablon
4 years ago
HSU error message

NUVE-OT 4060 Sterelizer machine

after temperature of the steam is raised 80 c an HSU error message is displayed on the screen and automaticaly stopped the heating system.

Replies
-Kitothia
5 years ago
I need a service manual
The machine is displaying error H05 i cant get rid off , kindly assistReply

-Rasha
6 years ago
Maintenance
we have broken Nuve autoclave .so we want to no how to fix it in Egypt as soon as possible Nuve Type OT4060 year:1996 serial no.02-204Reply
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Sterilizers/Autoclaves Companies

FEATURES

[list]  [*] Ideal design for the sterilization of materials in very wide range of areas.  [*] Double enveloped construction with integrated steam generator.         [*] Fully automatic operation with programmable microprocessor control system.         [*] Digital displays for temperature and time.         [*] Two manometers for chamber and steam generator pressure.          [*] Leds for the cycle steps.          [*] Warning leds for open lid, over-pressure and heater failure.         [*] Lid locking system and electrical and mechanical safety systems against over-pressure.         [/list]

SPECIFICATIONS

Chamber Volume75 L
Internal Diameter400 mm
Height1140 mm
Length 630 mm
OrientationBenchtop
Weight155 kg
Chamber Depth600 mm
Width890 mm

Additional Specifications

Control system: Fully Automatic Microprocessor    Temperature Set Range: 110 ºC / 140 ºC    Timer: 1 - 99 minutes    Power Consumption: 6000 W

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree