Siemens - Acuson S2000 ABVS
by Siemens

Siemens Acuson S2000 ABVS Forums

Added  Jul 18 2023
0 Replies

Hello friends, good afternoon!

I need advanced password for siemens acuson s2000 (year 2011/2012) and service manual.

If you can email me jfcontesini@hotmail.com

Thanks a lot for the help

Equipment: Siemens - Acuson S2000

RE: Siemens - Acuson S2000 ABVS
Added  Apr 26 2023
0 Replies

Hi guys, I need help, someone who has  a service manual. I have a problem whit this unit and I not have documentation 

0 Replies

hello guys, this unit Acuson S2000 came as humanitarian support to a war zone without any CDs or DVDs , HDD have bad sectors and there is some lost files one of them is vital for the work of the syngo soft C:\syngo\bin\CapAtProCntl.dll, if anyone can provide me with Cds or Dvds or just with this tiny file it will be grateful

Added  May 19 2021
0 Replies

hello guru, i have a problem with s2000, after several hours of work it gives an error -- one or more cooling fans not be operating correctly, please help, restarting the device helps

Updated  Jan 16 2020
2 Replies

Does anyone have a procedure to successfully change the Computer Name/DICOM Host Title? Our attempt at a name change isn't liked by the system.... Thanks

Updated  Feb 3 2019
8 Replies

Hello Friends , we have S2000 system and we tried to move boards to another system but upon installing them back to the original device, its serial number changed into 99999 ... the RM200 serial number has not been changed as shown on hardware configuration page . any one can help ?

Updated  Sep 26 2018
1 Reply

How do I remove ALL patient data for system deployment? Also How do I display options/licenses? Thank you.

Updated  Jun 6 2018
1 Reply

Hi, who have the S2000 ABVS user manual? we have study it, Thanks supporting Best Regards, Candy

Updated  Jun 21 2016
1 Reply

Is there a manufacture specification on temperature range on a 6C1-HD. I am new to Siemens and had GE FOR THE LAST 5 years and I never really had a probe get really warm to the touch. Siemens has yet to give me a specification sheet on membrane temperatures. I had only seen this happen with GE A COUPLE TIMES IN FIVE YEARS. It was definitely a safety concern then.

Updated  Apr 1 2016
1 Reply

Hey there,

has anyone an Acuson S2000 / S3000 with Virtual Touch IQ.

I would need the vendor name/String in the license file for this option to have a trial license made.

I know the Quantification and the Imaging ones, just not the VT IQ.

I dont know if ot works on an Acuson S2000 from 2010.

Regards,

Petra

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Siemens - Acuson S2000 ABVS
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree