Mindray - DP-6600
by Mindray

Follow Us
DESCRIPTION
With innovative technologies and optimized design, Mindray's Portable Ultrasound DP-6600 brings high quality digital diagnostic imaging to wherever.

Excellent imaging performance and reliable diagnosis make clinical examinations easier and more affordable. The Mindray DP-6600 Portable ultrasound adopts advanced digital beam-forming (DBF) and tissue speciality imaging (TSI) technologies, which has realized improvement on the quality of images. Meanwhile, broadband and multi-frequency transducers enable clinical application in a wider range. 256-frame CINE loop and 16-frame images storage are set as standard configurations. USB ports and DICOM 3.0 enhance the storage ability and facilitate the image transportation. The great performance of the DP-6600 will definitely increase the accuracy of the diagnosis, thus to benefit both of doctors and patients.

FORUMSView All (15)
Ask a New Question

Replies
-VLE
a month ago
Mindray DP 6600

no probe or unsupported probe. please check!
please help me this issue 

Replies
-Christian78
10 months ago
DP 6600 Vet

Hello, is there anyone that can send me the manual of the veterinary version of this ultrasound machine? Thanks

Replies
-Christian78
10 months ago
Manual

Hi, is there anyone that has got the manual of this veterinary ultrasound machine? Thanks

Equipment: Mindray DP 6600 vet

DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Ultrasound Systems Companies

FEATURES

• Hand-held Portability 
  • Multi-frequency Transducers  
  • Dual Transducer Ports 
  • 10 MHz microanatomy imaging
  • 128-frame Cine Loop
  • 16-frame image storage 
  • 10 inch Non-interlaced Monitor
  • USB 2.0 and DICOM 3.0 
  • Digital Beam Forming (DBF)
  • Multi-Zone Transmitting Focusing (MTF)
  • Dynamic Receiving Fucusing (DRF) 
  • Dynamic Frequency Scan (DFS) 
  • Real-Time Dynamic Aperture (RDA) 
  • Dynamic Receiving Apodization (DRA)

SPECIFICATIONS

Height306 mm
Length 385 mm
Weight11 kg
Clinical ApplicationsColorectal
Portable1
Image Display10 in non interfaced
Imaging ModeB, B/B, B/M, M
Width286 mm
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree