Hitachi Medical Systems - HI VISION 6500
by Hitachi Medical Systems

Hitachi Medical Systems HI VISION 6500 Forums

Updated  Sep 11 2021
1 Reply

Lorsque je démarre mon appareil échographie hitachi EUB 6500, ce message ci-dessous apparaît. disk boot failure insert system disk and press enter. Est-ce qu'il y a une personne qui peut m'aider svp? C'est extrêmement important. Merci bcp

RE: Hitachi Medical Systems - HI VISION 6500
3 Replies

Bonjour, J'ai un appareil échographique Hitachi EUB 6500. L'appareil s'allume ainsi que le clavier mais pas l'écran qui reste éteint. Je ne sais pas quoi faire. Aidez moi svp. D'où provient le problème et comment le résoudre ? Merci infiniment pour vos réponses. Cordialement,

1 Reply

Dear all,

I am looking for a service manual of EUB-6500 HI Vision

Can anybody help me?

Thank you 

Diana

0 Replies

I have a hitachi EUB 6500U with serial number SE17150307 that is code lock and I don't know how to open it.

0 Replies

Please a friend who resides in Canada gave my client your product (HI VISION 6500 Hitachi Medical corporation ultrasound machine and I am a system engineer. He called me to install it for him to use in his Laboratory but it's software is for Windows 95. it cannt be installed. when open the cd that came with, nothing is in the cd, I read some of the manual that came with it, it displayed windows 95, I cannot install it. Please find way to help so that he will not discard your product for another. We are using Windows XP, Windows 7 and rest of them. Please send the setup.exe file to my e-mail address attached : comebcomputers@gmail.com or comebcomputers@yahoo.com. Also its image convert software are in diskette 3.5". . please do same so that my client will start using your machine. He will be travelling back to Canada next weekfor another machine but I am holding him not to but to give me time to see if you people can help. My number is +2348033421543.

I am Engr. Mich

0 Replies

Dear All,

we need system cd of hitachi EUB6500HV ver.15-51 step2.5,

kindly help us.

Thanks

praveen chourasiya 

praveen.chourasiya@gmail.com

3 Replies

I'm trying to fix a problem on Hitachi EUB 650 that doesn't recognize DVD-RW and CD as well.

I've already replaced the burner and correctly assigned the right drive letter as H. The hardware seems to be ok but when try to read or format a rewritable DVD the systems returns an error.

Any suggestion will be really appreciate

Updated  Jul 1 2013
1 Reply

we now need EUB-6500 BE1X board and service manual for this system.

Updated  Jun 19 2013
3 Replies

Dear colleagues,

I have a problem with  a ultrasound Hitachi EUB 6500. Can anyone help me with service manual? or he can give some advices about my problem?

Best regards,

Sebastian

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Hitachi Medical Systems - HI VISION 6500
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree