Fukuda Denshi - FFsonic UF-4100
by Fukuda Denshi

Follow Us
DESCRIPTION
The Fukuda Denshi UF-4100 is a multi-purpose portable ultrasound system with black and white imaging and a hardwired probe.

This compact desktop design can be used in a variety of different clinical settings and applications including, Cardiovascular and OB/GYN diagnostic testing. The system boast high end image control functions like zoom, image processing and variable focus zones and it has a large track ball for easy use.

FORUMSView All (18)
Ask a New Question

Replies
-BME Mahmoud Alsubri
2 years ago
set the date
How can I set the date?Reply

-fahmyalariky
2 years ago
USER MANUAL
I LOST MY OWNER USER MANUAL. WOULD YOU PLEASE HELP ME AND SEND IT TO ME. MY EMAIL FAHMYALARIKY@GMAIL.COMReply

-bedoooo
2 years ago
FFSONIC FU-4100
Can someone help me with the service manual? you can send it on my email: isyanustun@gmail.com. Thank you!Reply
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Ultrasound Systems Companies

FEATURES

• Multi-Frequency Function enables selection of 3 frequencies in each Transducer
  • High-End image Control Function as Zoom, Image Processing, and Variable Focal Zones
  • Built-in Large Track Ball allows ease of use
  • B, B/B, M, and B/M Mode display
  • General Calculation Package for OB, Distance, Area, Volume, and Cardiovascular
  • OB Calculation shown on report page
  • Wide Band, High sensitivity New optional probes 

SPECIFICATIONS

Height10 in
Length 12.5 in
Weight22 lbs
Clinical ApplicationsColorectal
Portable1
Color-flow Mapping0
Imaging ModeB, B/B, B/M, M
Width13 in
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree