Equipment: lEICA CM1850

RE: Leica Biosystems - CM1850
0 Replies

PROPER TEMPERATURE NOT GETTING INSIDE THE UNIT

Equipment: LEICA CM 1850

Added  Apr 20 2021
0 Replies

Is there a guide or checklist for the PM Procedure?

Updated  Jan 15 2021
1 Reply

Hello, any suggestions on getting UV light working? already replaced bubl.

1 Reply

Do you have el. diagram for temp sensors on the board? Thx

2 Replies

The buttons on the left side to move the platform forward and back aren't working. The light at the top of the panel and the light at the bottom still light up (and blink) but it doesn't move. Anyone else had this problem?

Updated  May 24 2019
1 Reply

a help message is on

Updated  Dec 4 2018
6 Replies

User states that after a few good cuts a gap develops between specimen and blade, takes five hand wheel turns to obtain another cut. Ever heard of a specimen head slipping backwards. Cause? Solution?

Updated  Nov 24 2018
1 Reply

ussially when the temperature cannot go below -10 and I find that the EVALVE silver box is completely iced, the solution is to replace the Evalve, but I wonder, what can cause the failure of the Evalve? i mean is there some prevention that can be done? and is there a possibility to recover the tool without replacing it , even as a temporary solution? I once tryed to defrost it, refill new freon including vacuum and dryer replacement, it helped for few weeks , but in the end I had to replace tha Evalve. any thoughts ?

Updated  Nov 12 2018
2 Replies

I bought a used CM1850 and upon turning the unit on, the compressor immediately starts (unlike a delay of several minutes on my 1510s model). The chamber cools down below the set point of -23C to about -29 to -30 and 8 have realized the machine/compressor continually runs, unlike the typical cycling of a normally functioning unit. I saw one post of a similar machine with the same issue and replies suggested a shorted solid state relay. Any thoughts as to a potential cause? Trying to keep from having to send unit back. Thanks!

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Leica Biosystems - CM1850
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree