STERIS Reliance 444 Series Forums

Updated  Feb 27 2024
2 Replies

looking for the manual

Equipment: steris amsco 444 washer

RE: STERIS - Reliance 444 Series
Updated  Dec 5 2017
2 Replies

Customer reports every now and then there is water in the chamber at the end of cycle. I have checked the drain valve operation and it is working properly. The water fill valves are not leaking by. I have sat and watched this unit run over and over and of course will not do it when I am onsite. I am thinking about rebuilding the drain valve and see what happens. Any other ideas out there?

4 Replies

i have amsco relience 444 washer, error generates (pure h20 tank failed to reach temp).

can any one guide me

Updated  Oct 17 2016
5 Replies

What is the gauge of the steel cable? And what tool do you use to secure it?

Updated  Nov 16 2015
1 Reply

I have a reliance 444 washer/disinfector and I need to know what is the recommended check to test the effectiveness of the washer. We have two types but I'm not sure which one is the best...we have the ruhof clean check and a steris one. What is recommended to monitor the reliance 444?

Updated  Jul 22 2015
2 Replies

This is an alarm I'm getting on the Genfore Washer.  Can anyone tell me where to find a reset switch?

Updated  Jun 22 2015
3 Replies

Does the Sterils Reliance 444 have an alarm mechanism if there is no detergent being dispensed during that part of the cycle? We have 3 of these washers with one large barrel of detergent that dispenses to all 3 however there is no way to determine which washer is drawing the detergent. We mark the barrel and it goes down but we can't know which washer or how much is going through. Instruments at times come out of a cycle where the parameters on the print out appear fine but the instruments are greasy and smell like blood even though the challenge testing passed.

20 Replies

We are wanting to do the basic PM's in house now. If anyone has a copy please let me know.

dis.cbet@gmail.com

Thanks

Updated  Apr 3 2014
3 Replies

How can I set the motor speed from low to high?

1 Reply

I have the Amsco washer sterilizer model 444. I use it for teaching. I need to use it with out power. Is there a way to manually override the door latch to open the sterilizer with out power?

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: STERIS - Reliance 444 Series
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree