Mindray BC-2800 Forums

0 Replies

Bc2800 not show the results on the screen

I do not get the results after doing the count. 
the blood sample is introduced correctly and the count is made,
everything seems to work, but at the end it does not show any values. instead it shows ****. 

What should i do?

RE: Mindray - BC-2800
Added  Oct 21 2023
0 Replies

It doesn't count the wbc differentials only the whole wbc 

Equipment: Mindray BC 2800 hematology analyser

1 Reply

hello, the Mindray bc2800 does not show the results after doing the count. the blood sample is introduced correctly and the count is made, but at the end it does not show the quantities and the histograms on the screen. the screen works fine, but the scan results are blank, what could be the reason?

Added  Mar 22 2022
0 Replies

I have been trying to remove WBC bubble and RBC bubble but it couldn't work pls I need help.

0 Replies

Hola, veo que el histograma de los blancos es incorrecto, alguien sabe cómo configurarlo?.

Updated  Nov 13 2021
1 Reply

Hello all My machine BC 2800 did not corect counting time? Always counting time is less then 5 sec What should i do!

Added  Sep 18 2021
0 Replies

my Mindray keeps clogging, i've done everything from zapping, flushing, cleaning probe wipe, the default count time for RBC and WBC was 12.5, but when i did the self status it was 16.5 will it solve the problem if i change the count time to 16.5?

Updated  Sep 1 2021
2 Replies

What should I do.....the analyser is bringing a word background abnormal on the screen after it switches on? Help me

Updated  Mar 10 2021
3 Replies

BC2800 when starting the device the error "BLANK ABNORMAL" appears and the platelets are high.

Updated  Nov 28 2020
2 Replies

What could be the problem when we have RBC and WBC bubbles?

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Mindray - BC-2800
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree