Gaymar - Medi Therm MTA 7900
by Gaymar

Gaymar Medi Therm MTA 7900 Forums

Added  Mar 24 2022
0 Replies

Hi, I have a device and I would very much like to buy Blankets - heavy duty, reusable polymer for this device - HP7010 (64 x 175cm Adult) - HP7020 (64 x 84cm Pediatric) I bought it from Stryker, but now I can't get it anywhere. Will you help please Thanks, Jerry jsuhaj@medsol.cz

RE: Gaymar - Medi Therm MTA 7900
Updated  Sep 3 2014
1 Reply

I work in a facility that has several Medi-Therm III Hyper/Hypothermia Machines.  We have had some instances where using the probe rectally is not possible and need to know if there are other places that are ideal to place the probe.  One of our team members has seen it placed in the patient's groin.  Are there any other options and are they dependable as far as accurate temperatures? 

Updated  Mar 7 2014
1 Reply

Hi,

I have a MTA 7900, that is not cooling.  I have replaced the solenoid assembly as per manufactures suggestion, despite both heating and cooling solenoids were energizing.  The unit only cools to approximately 75-76 degrees, it never went into overtemp or displayed any error code to indicate a specific problem, and unit heats with no problem.  The manufacture just gives me a, "Hm", and states thats odd.  I need alittle more technical help than that, especially since this unit is relatively new.  Is it possible it is in need of refrigerate at this early stage of life of the unit?  Any insight, and suggestions would be greatly appreciate.

Thank you,

CJ-bmet

Updated  Jan 19 2011
2 Replies

My name is Al Burgs and i want to know all attachment parts number & pricing for MTA7900.

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Gaymar - Medi Therm MTA 7900
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree