Mindray - BS-300
by Mindray

Mindray BS-300 Forums

Updated  Mar 2 2017
2 Replies

Hi We have a bs-300, but unfortuantely lost user manual of that. We want add a new test to bs-300, but we can not do it. Please send to us user manual of bs-33, iff possible.

RE: Mindray - BS-300
Updated  Nov 7 2016
8 Replies

my mindray bs 300 give this massage [Tubing control failed. rinse surface not detected during power on] ,what shoud i do.

1 Reply

during start up this error comes and pretreatment failed error comes.i checked tubings ..no leak is there .what can be the reason???

Added  Mar 18 2014
0 Replies

Hi all,

I'd like to know how to activate the ISE module on BS 300 analyzer.

I've installet it and connected ISE pumps, but when I want to prime reageants in the software, I can't access to the ISE menu, because not activated. I want to know how to fix it and obtain ISE module running.

Thanks

E-mail: paregeorges@yahoo.fr

0 Replies

all the kinetic and fixed time parameter results graph getting zig zag,please help for this........

Updated  Nov 14 2012
1 Reply

Why I have this problem? The results of ALT/ AST on pacients are negativ. example: ALT= -0.5, AST= -2.1?

It is because I have problems with photometric lamp? This problem is only with cinetic reactions for ALT/AST?

Please help me. Thank you

Added  Aug 7 2012
0 Replies

I AM LOOKING FOR A chemistry analyser to buy- anyone with the experience of this machine?

Updated  Mar 21 2011
1 Reply

Please tell me where can i find a user manual and, eventually, the service manual for Mindray BS-300 analyzer. Thank you!

Updated  Feb 7 2011
1 Reply

Where can I buy the products on the Internet for the instrument Mindray BS 300? ISE kit kit tubes for ISE cups serum cuvette optical reading Thanks gino.cellini@alice.it

Updated  Apr 1 2015
3 Replies

[Tubing control failed. rinse surface not detected during power on] I got this message yesterday on my BS300 so if any one has an idea I will be appreciated.. Mohmed Babikir Laboratory physician Medani -Sudan

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Mindray - BS-300
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree