by B. Braun

B. Braun Outlook 100 Forums

Updated  Jun 18 2019
1 Reply

Does anyone know where to find the schematic for this device. Tia

RE: B. Braun - Outlook 100
Updated  Mar 2 2019
4 Replies

Does anyone know where I can purchase the Go-No/Go Gauge or the dimensions of the gauge for the Yoke Adjustment Test?

Added  Sep 1 2017
0 Replies

Batteries in this unit are NiCD alarm batteries which I found always are dead. The lithium memory batteries last forever evidently (9 years+), and main batteries a couple of years or so depending if the nursing staff will plug them in. The petal covers wear thin and have to be replaced annually for me (every other PM cycle). I check the gaps with the gap tool and found not likely to be off, but best to check the gap. I hate changing the alarm batteries and grimace when I pull one out because it has nine leads that all have to be unsoldered on tiny pads through the board. Why did they use NiCD batteries for goodness sakes?? The green boards are easier than the blue ones to PM and change batteries with.

Updated  Aug 24 2017
3 Replies

I have a 100es pump that apparently has a very good battery but neither display goes on after the long series of loud beeps. Is there a reset feature? Neither the red (left) side or green (right) side display but the machine boots up and stays on even with battery alone. Thanks

Added  Aug 24 2017
0 Replies

I have a 100es pump that apparently has a very good battery but neither display goes on after the long series of loud beeps. Is there a reset feature? Neither the red (left) side or green (right) side display but the machine boots up and stays on even with battery alone. Thanks

Updated  Jun 29 2017
4 Replies

Am experiencing a large number of air-in-line pusher failures in the Outlook 200ES pump. I know we changed cleaning solutions about 6 months ago and am leaning towards that change as the cause. Has any body seen this type of failure with these pumps? Age of the pumps are 5-7 years old. Possible normal use?

Updated  Jun 29 2017
2 Replies

I am trying to find if these are capable to sending a nurse call alarm out via communication port. I have scoured the operator and service manual and find no information on the topic. My assumption is they simply do not have the capability to send nurse call alerts. Does anyone know about this or found a way to accomplish this?

0 Replies

Does this model have the capability to have nurse calling? I have scoured the manuals and can not find any reference. The 9 pin data connector evidently is only to capture the log file from the pump, but not a nurse call function. Any thoughts or ideas?

Updated  Sep 27 2016
2 Replies

Does any one know PW for outlook 100

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: B. Braun - Outlook 100
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree