Nihon Kohden - ECG-1350K
by Nihon Kohden

Follow Us
DESCRIPTION
Nihon Kohden ECG-1350K 12-channel interpretive ECG

12-channel interpretive ECG     [b][i]This product is not sold in the U.S by the manufacturer.[/i][/b]

FORUMSView All (3)
Ask a New Question

Replies
-Noor_alhabo
2 years ago
user and service manual
Could soemone please help me to get the service and user manual for Cardiofax M 1350K? my email address nooralhabo@gmail.comReply

Replies
-Josh Beaver
3 years ago
Export Formats
Looking for the export formats for this device. We are moving to EPIC and need specific requirements.Reply

Replies
-Erbsjr
7 years ago
Problem with the display

After connecting all probes, the display of wave is not perfect, it shows a wide curve that looks probes are shorted. How to fix?

DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Electrocardiograph (EKG / ECG) Companies

FEATURES

[list]        [*] 12-channel recording         [*] Meets IEC60601-2-51 new international standard for digital electrocardiographs specifying accuracy and digital filter performance         [*] Vivid color LCD screen         [*] Large memory capacity: 40 ECG files in internal memory, 3000 ECG files on an SD memory card         [*] Data transfer to PC by USB, SD memory card, or LAN         [*] ECG Data can be reviewed and managed on a Windows® PC with optional ECG Viewer software        [/list]

SPECIFICATIONS

EKG/ECG TypeRest
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree