Roche - Cobas 8000
by Roche

Roche Cobas 8000 Forums

Added  Mar 9 2024
0 Replies

i am an engineer and working on cobas devices you can ask me anything you want, feel free to ask. if you need help just write via mail also you can call either

osman838@gmail.com

RE: Roche - Cobas 8000
Added  Aug 28 2022
0 Replies

Hi Sir can you share any services manual Cobas 8000 and Cobas 8000 data manger service manual ? Thank you

Updated  Oct 18 2021
1 Reply

guys I need the full manual for Roche - Cobas 8000

0 Replies

Hi i have a results from hospital lab ,i want to read but it didnt have the normal range for tests ,can you kindly send it for me and what is the unit used ,cholesterol,FT4,H ,I,L,-T3,T4,TSH,.

0 Replies

We are having pick up problems when trying to introduce third party controls for serology assays on the Cobas e 602, A CPA/UKAS regulatory stipulation on us. Think it  is seeing no liquid rather than seeing a clot or bubble.

We have had similar problems with External Quality Assurance programme samples not being picked up every time, and we have tried different makes of third party controls and sometime it works and sometimes it won't pick up, the same control my be picked up on one run but not the next.

But we do not have a noticable problem picking up real samples, any ideas? or any recommendations of third party controls that work well, particularly for the blood borne viruses   

Added  Nov 11 2013
0 Replies

Hi

I need a Cobas 8000 operator manual with the c702 module.

Thanks

1 Reply

a one month old brand new cobas 8000 ise unit , after a good calibration and q.c and after a few hours of work it suddenly give a critical low sodium result, why, help, we were told that is because we are using the unit also for urine samples, I thought the unit is supposed to do serum or plasma, urine, fluid , even stool electrolytes, is this correct we should stop running ironed on it???

Updated  May 8 2012
1 Reply

Hello. I was wondering how others monitor QC using the Cobas 8000 since it doesn't allow for 2SD viewing.

Added  Mar 1 2012
0 Replies

When running my assay, everything calibrates fine, except when I treat the cals/controls as blind samples I get a >React flag on each one. I've tried a number of different combinations of adjusting parameters, yet flag remains. It's a new assay w/parameters based on another currently working assay. What's the most likely solution to this >React error flag???

Thanks....

Updated  Oct 17 2011
1 Reply

Can anyone share the price of a cobas 8000? Thanks

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Roche - Cobas 8000
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree