Welch Allyn - AM232
by Welch Allyn

Welch Allyn AM232 Forums

Updated  Jan 24 2017
4 Replies

My refurbished machine arrived and I was attempting to set up for screening of my students.  It was apparently tested and calabrated at 70 dB HL.  However I can not get it to decrease the dB any lower than 70.  How can I change that?

Thanks for your assisstance

RE: Welch Allyn - AM232
1 Reply

I am located in suriname,south america and maintain a audio-video service center.Our local family dr needs badly a headphone pn 23222 and a audiometry single patch cord 2cond pn23221 for his welch allyn manual audiometer am232.I could find the 2cond cord at amazone but don't know why it is hard to find the headphone.

I contacted manufacturer welch allyn and other sellers online,no luck.Do they need permission to sell it ?Mooremedical.com advised to create an account online but I can't access their site.

Where can I find it for my customer ?

Thanks

Added  Feb 24 2015
0 Replies

Looking for replacement parts for AM232. I am looking for a replacement plug model # 8000-0240

Updated  Oct 8 2012
1 Reply

Hi! I would like to know if this particular unit has capability for both modes of screening

Air conduction

Bone conduction

let me know

Thanks

Paul Andraux

Updated  Jul 26 2011
1 Reply

As far as repairs on this equipment our techs are skilled. The problem is with how to verify operation or to ultimately calibrate or check for calibration during a PM. We have an acoustic ear, is this adequate?

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Welch Allyn - AM232
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree