Siemens - Acuson Sequoia C256
by Siemens

Follow Us
DESCRIPTION
Four technology cornerstones of the Acuson Sequoia platform streamline workflow and improve productivity.

Four technology cornerstones of the Acuson Sequoia platform streamline workflow and improve productivity. Acuson’s patented Coherent Imaging Technologies represent a revolutionary breakthrough in the way ultrasound signals are transmitted, received and processed. Characterized by a dramatic improvement in dynamic range, spatial resolution and frame rates, coherent images provide an unprecedented amount of new information in every image. The DIMAQ workstation is a special purpose workstation that is completely embedded into the Acuson Sequoia platform’s inherent architecture.

FORUMSView All (23)
Ask a New Question

Replies
-Synchrony labs
10 months ago
User manual and Calibration
I need help getting a user manual and calibrating my Sequoia Accuson c256 ultrasound machine. Thank you

Equipment: Accuson Sequoia c256

-Mobeidat26789
2 years ago
Tissue doppler
I cant seem to get tissue doppler option on my c256 with a 3V2c probe despite manual saying it is possoble. As per manual i click D color qnd then option but my only options are CDV or CCD. Any ideas? ThanksReply

Replies
-ESTDK
4 years ago
HIPPA compliant erase all patient data
How do we delete all patient data from the machine prior to transfer to another facility? We were able to delete the patient data and images but there is still patient information visible in the DICOM logs. How do we delete the DICOM logs?Reply
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Ultrasound Systems Companies

FEATURES

• Simplified User Interface
  • Image Optimization Scheme With Image Control
  • Contrast-Agent Imaging Capabilities Improved Fundamental Imaging Performance
  • Improved 2D Imaging Performance for 3V2c, 5V2c and 7V3c transducers 
  • Improved Spectral Doppler Audio Performance for 3V2c, 5V2c and Aux CW 
  • Improved Vascular Imaging Performancefor 6L3c and 8L5c Transducers
  • Transcranial Imaging Capabilities on 3V2c Transducer
  • Cadence Contrast-Agent Imaging Option
  • DICOM Patient Modality Worklist Option

SPECIFICATIONS

Cart Based1
Height148 cm
Length 66 cm
Weight4.06 lbs
Clinical ApplicationsColorectal
Imaging Capabilities2D/3D
Color-flow Mapping1
Doppler ModesColor, Continuous wave (CW), Pulsed wave (PW)
Imaging ModeM
Width123 cm
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree