CareFusion - Alaris MedSystem III 2865
by CareFusion

Follow Us
DESCRIPTION
The Alaris IVAC Medsystem III 2865 is an infusion pump that can be programmed to deliver at a specified rate or over a specific period of time.

The Alaris IVAC Medsystem III 2865 is an infusion pump that can be programmed to deliver at a specified rate or over a specific period of time.

FORUMSView All (14)
Ask a New Question

Replies
-Tiptonems
3 years ago
Calibration
Hello I am looking to see if anyone could share a picture of the calibration parts that are used with the medsystem. I understand that there is need to modify a cassette, there are some weights and another pressure setup that need to be checked. I have been trying to figure out where to start however because this pump is not supported by the manufacturer it is difficult to get answers. Any help would be appreciated Reply

-Tiptonems
4 years ago
Pump testing
Hoping to get some help with this: I am working on calibrating a 2865. Does anyone have a picture oh how they created the modified cassette for pressure calibration? Or is there a part number that I can just buy. Also looking for the patient fluid occlusion cassette Reply

Replies
-DiegoB
5 years ago
Help maintenance service
I just got one, and suddenly a text pop out maintenance service required and I don even have 6 months with the device Reply
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Infusion Pump Companies

VIDEOS

Channel Error ...
Alaris MedSystem III Overview...

FEATURES

[list]  [*] Multi-channel infusion pump  [*] Six selectable device types: general purpose, neonatal, controller pressure, O.R., general purpose II, and O.R. II  [*] Drug dose calculator  [/list]

SPECIFICATIONS

Volume to be Infused0.1 to 999 ml
Height7.9 in
Length 2.1 in
Flow Rate Range0.1 to 999 ml/h
Weight5.1 lbs
Flow Accuracy5 %
Infusion Pump TypeGeneral-Purpose
KVO Range0.1 to 20 ml/h
Width6 in

Additional Specifications

Battery Capacity: Minimum 6 hours with all three channels at 125 mL/hr     Power Requirements: 6 watts AC power. 110/120 VAC, 60 Hz

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree