Beckman Coulter - ACL 1000
by Beckman Coulter

Follow Us
DESCRIPTION
Offers Many Benefits That Will Improve Your Lab's Efficiency.

The ACL 1000 is an affordable solution for low volume workloads, or as a backup analyzer. The test menu includes a variety of clotting assays, such as Lupus and APCR-V Leiden. The ACL 1000 also offers bar code capability to help improve efficiency in your lab. Plus, it's backed by superior technology that has set a standard for precision and reliability in coagulation analysis.

FORUMSView All (7)
Ask a New Question

Replies
-cvdl31_6094
3 years ago
Sensor
How do I turn sensor on?Reply

Replies
-Melba
8 years ago
ACL 1000 ANALYZER - DELETING THE LOADLISTS

-FVickery
11 years ago
Mr Francis Vickery /CLIA Surveyor

For the ACL 1000 - when customers are calculating the patient normal mean is there somewhere that tells them to use the geometric mean and not the arithmetic mean. I know you refer to the CLSI document which states to use the geomatric mean but does your company actually tell your customers to calculate the geometric mean and use that value for the calculation of the INR

FEATURES

[list]   [*] Fully automated to increase productivity   [*] Clotting assays, including LAC, Factors and APCR-V   [*] Direct tube sampling from original collection vials for operator safety   [*] Bar code capability to reduce manual input   [*] Proven technology to provide accurate results   [*] 110 throughput per hour for PT and Fibrinogen   [*] Minimum maintenance required   [/list]

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree