CareFusion - Bear Cub 750
by CareFusion

Follow Us
DESCRIPTION
Three layers of safety for infant lung protection. Providing flow cycling, adjustable pressure limit and volume limit.

Bear Cub® 750psv Infant Ventilator is designed to accommodate a range of patients from the small neonate to the 30kg pediatric patient. The 750psv incorporates Integrated Synchronized Ventilation, Tidal Volume Monitoring and Independent Base & Inspiratory Flows for clinical flexibility in a compact design. Volume Limit™ provides the clinician with an additional guidance tool during pressure ventilation as it enhances volume management and establishes an upper boundary for deliverable tidal volumes during mechanical breaths.          The Bear Cub 750psv provides responsive and accurate proximal airway flow triggering and volume monitoring. The improved heated wire anemometer flow sensor provides accuracy in the breath-to-breath measurement of spontaneous and mechanical inspiratory and expiratory tidal volume and percentage of tube leak.          Flow triggering at the proximal airway offers the sensitivity and response time that is required for tiny premature infants with rapid respiratory rates. This results in consistent ventilator-patient synchrony and decreased work of breathing in infants.          The Ventilator Graphics Monitor can be used interchangeably between different Bear Cub 750 Ventilators. This monitor interfaces with the ventilator and uses the flow measurements from the proximal airway flow sensor and pressure measurements from the proximal pressure line to monitor pressure, flow and volume waveforms. Pressure and Flow Volume Loops may also be displayed.

FORUMSView All (7)
Ask a New Question

Replies
-JethroTmet
3 years ago
Exhalation valve diaphragm replacement
Where can I buy a replacement of the diaphragm for bear cub 750vs?Reply

Replies
-ENG Yousef
6 years ago
failed to cycle
we have infant ventilator bear cup750 PSV .there is problem in this machine due to Failed to Cycle alarm ..please can you help me to solve this problem ..because not available service engineer for this machine in our country.Reply

Replies
-ENG Yousef
6 years ago
infant ventilator bear cup 750 psv soma
we have infant ventilator bear cup750 PSV .there is problem in this machine due to Failed to Cycle alarm ..please can you help me to solve this problem ..because not available service engineer for this machine in our countryReply
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Ventilator Companies

FEATURES

[list]     [*] Integrated Synchronized Ventilation     [*] Tidal Volume Monitoring     [*] Independent Base & Inspiratory Flows     [*] Internal Battery Back-Up     [*] Exclusive Volume Limit     [*] Assist Control     [*] Flow Cycled AC     [*] SIMV/IMV  [*] Flow Cycled SIMV  [*] CPAP  [*] SIMV with Pressure Support  [/list]

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree