Datex Ohmeda - Excel 210
by Datex Ohmeda

Datex Ohmeda Excel 210 Forums

6 Replies

Hello friends. I am an anesthesia provider, professional engineer (electrical) and am responsible for keeping up anesthesia equipment in a small facility in rural Texas with one OR. We have a Datex Ohmeda Excel 210 anes machine that has accumulated moisture in the 'air' flow tube. While it presents no problem mechanically, it needs to be cleaned. I have performed a cleaning on flow tubes in older machines in the past but not this one. I have a bit of an idea of how to tackle the disassembly on this unit to remove the flow tubes and clean them and the bobbins while I'm at it. Do you have access or reference to a manual. I will do some searching myself but please let me know if you have any tips or reference for this process and I will search as well and post my progress. Cheers, David Jackson 214-244-2912 dejswa@yahoo.com

RE: Datex Ohmeda - Excel 210
Updated  Sep 8 2019
1 Reply

is there a link to the service manual

0 Replies

I need operators manual for instructions on how to change the F-air filter Please help!

Updated  Jan 5 2017
2 Replies

Our oxygen flush button has disappeared and we need to replace it. How do we find this part or are you able to provide us a drawing of the part so that we may manufacture one.

Updated  Aug 11 2015
1 Reply

Need PM Procedure for the Excel 210

5 Replies

Hi,

I have a datex ohmeda excel 210 that shows a low fiO2 alarm, does anyone know what happens with it?? I found the excel 210 mri user's manual and a basic service manual but I didn't find that error on them.

Any tip would be very helpful.

2 Replies

I will just ask if there is available flow sensor part no. 1503-3855-0000. Thanks.

2 Replies

I am trying to answer a question regarding the use of only an E cylinder (O2) to run a 7800 ventiliator via an Excel 210: what is the expected duration of operation provided by the E cylinder when using the ventilator (at a 'nominal' respriation rate and volume) and, for example, a 2 Liter O2 flow rate?  The only spec I can find is in the 7800 operators manual which advises that the unit be powered by an O2 source of 55-85 PSI (I am approximating) and 100 Liters flow ability.  From what I can discover, the E cylinder has a nominal capacity just under 700 liters.  Since, in addition to supplying the patient with O2, it is used as the drive gas for the bellows what is the nominal duration, in minutes, to be expected?

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Datex Ohmeda - Excel 210
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree