Barnstead - Harvey Chemiclave MDT 5000
by Barnstead

Follow Us
DESCRIPTION
Effective, practical, and affordable solution

As our first offering of a Barnstead autoclave unit, the MDT 5000 Harvey Chemiclave Sterilizer is an effective, practical, and affordable solution.          Featuring stainless steel construction, a pressure gauge, and a 20 minute timer, the MDT 5000 Harvey Chemiclave is straightforward and easy to use. It’s fast, too, and unlike other autoclave units, no drying cycle is required – both packs and individual instruments come out dry.

FORUMSView All (6)
Ask a New Question

-SSnead
8 years ago
Depressurize makes a loud noise

When depressurize very loud noise

-ranew
10 years ago
need help!!!!

got stuck with a chemiclave 5000 .and i do not know how to use it .is it good as a autoclave some have said it was not .but i need help got $$$ in it now got to use it in my tattoo shop !!!!!!!   HELP!!!!

Replies
-rigomi1957
10 years ago
Bandeja para Harvey EM5000

Hola

Donde puedo comprar la Bandeja de Aluminio del autoclave Harvey EM5000, Chemiclave 5000, y la Herramienta Para Sacar la Bandeja.

Gracias

Rigoberto M.

SERVICE COMPANIESView All Sterilizers/Autoclaves Companies

FEATURES

[list]     [*] Simple to operate – save on training time     [*] No drying cycle required     [*] Built with stainless steel to ensure years of worry-free usage     [*] Compact design allows it to be placed on almost any countertop     [*] Small chamber size means faster sterilization cycles          [/list]

SPECIFICATIONS

Height10.5 in
Length 19.5 in
OrientationBenchtop
Width13 in
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree