Tuttnauer - 2540M
by Tuttnauer

Follow Us
DESCRIPTION
Manual Autoclave

The Tuttnauer manual autoclave is designed to compliment any healthcare facility. The bright new easy to use panel was designed with the operator in mind. Their 2540M autoclave will satisfy all of your sterilization needs without compromising on quality, safety or reliability.

FORUMSView All (3)
Ask a New Question

-arizona dental
a year ago
operating manual
do you have copy of an operating manual i can download?

Equipment: tuttenauer 2540M

Replies
-mandyrush
7 years ago
ADD WATER

Hi,

I have a Tuttnauer 2540 EKA autoclave.  The ADD WATER light stays on, even when water tank is full.  Everything I read online said to replace the water level float switch, which I did.  This did not fix the problem.  Any other ideas on what the problem might be & how to fix it?

Thanks.

Replies
-tpierce
9 years ago
Blowing Gfic Rec

I have a 2540M That when turned on blows GFCIs. I checked for shorted wires and found none. Any idea as to what may cause this?

DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Sterilizers/Autoclaves Companies

FEATURES

[list]  [*] Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles.  [*] A long life electro polished chamber and door.  [*] Double safety locking device prevents door from opening while chamber is pressurized.  [*] Drain valve is located on the front, allowing for quick and easy draining of water reservoir.  [*] Dual safety thermostat to protect against overheating.  [*] International certifications.  [/list]

SPECIFICATIONS

OrientationBenchtop
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree