Midmark - 623
by Midmark

Follow Us
DESCRIPTION
Barrier-Free Power ExaminationTable

The Midmark 623 Barrier-Free Examination Table delivers the highest quality care to your patients, staff and you. Many different types of patients can face a frustrating dilemma in a physician’s office… how to get on the exam table. Being able to easily get onto an exam table can increase a patient’s comfort during the exam, help the physician conduct a more thorough and accurate exam and increase the satisfaction level of the overall patient experience. Breaking down these barriers in the exam room by having a Barrier-Free® table will allow for an equality in healthcare that has been nonexistent in the past.

FORUMSView All (1)
Ask a New Question

Replies
-zrgllc
8 years ago
damaged in shipping

If i can tell there is power to the exam table but i am unable to power the chair up to remove skirt to see what is lose or broken on the inside.

DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All

FEATURES

[list]     [*] Power height and back  [*] Hand and foot control  [*] Receptacle and rear storage pod  [/list]

SPECIFICATIONS

Height18 to 37 inches
Length 56 in
Patient Weight Capacity400 lbs
Width28 in

Additional Specifications

Rear storage pod: 17.8" x 7.0" x 9.8" high

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree