Midmark - Ritter 105
by Midmark

Follow Us
DESCRIPTION
General purpose examination table

The Ritter 105 Power Table is a general purpose examination table designed specifically for performing general medical examinations and procedures. The table top is adjustable from a full horizontal position to a chair position. The 105 has two storage drawers at the foot-end and doors on the left and right sides at the head-end for bulk storage which accommodate supplies used during examinations. This power table functions with hydraulic cylinders.

FORUMSView All (3)
Ask a New Question

-sambrayfield
8 years ago
What should I ask for my Ritter/Midmark 105 power table

I am selling a Ritter Midmark 105 power exam table. It is in excellent condition and works veru well. Serial # 1733. How much is this item worth?

-Einstein
9 years ago
Midmark 105 Table

Does anyone have a service manual or a general idea of how it operates ? I don’t see any solenoid valves so i don’t understand how it selects between the lower cylinders and the head rest cylinder.   I have a client with a 105 that will not raise the head cylinder. it seems to be leaking so maybe low on fluid but the up down works fine. If you press to raise the head the motor sounds overloaded like it is at the end of travel. Your thought   

-johncushman
9 years ago
Hydralic fluid in Midmark 105

How do you add fluid to the Midmark 105?

SPECIFICATIONS

Height27 in
Length 57 in
Weight390 lbs
Patient Weight Capacity325 lbs
Width27 in

Additional Specifications

Electrical Requirements: 115 VAC Unit - 110-120 VAC

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree