Fujifilm - XG5000
by Fujifilm

Follow Us
DESCRIPTION
The XG5000 is fast, efficient and reliable.

With four independent cassette insertion drivers, this high-performance system is perfect for centralized imaging, multiple exam rooms or any busy environment. Throughput speeds of up to 165 images/hour and image previews in as little as 23 seconds put the XG5000 at the top of its class.

FORUMSView All (11)
Ask a New Question

Replies
-Mohiaa
7 months ago
Spare parts
I want a lcd for xg 5000 cr ir 362 and service manual ...and vaccum pump ...and vaccum cup ...

Equipment: Fujifilm - fcr xg5000

-dannynoir
2 years ago
Password
I need to manage DICOM settings but dont know the password do access the system. ThxReply

Replies
-Dave1biomed
4 years ago
Image signal error code 11287
Hello, can anyone please help me with the fix of this Error code 11287, (image signal error) , I have tried reinstalling the ru also, it won't complete, I keep getting in the installing software cmd promt the following. -LOGIN OR PASSWORD INCORRECT -can't open "RDISK/SYSTEM/.../LOG/STATISTICS/HISTORY.CFG I REALLY IM GRATEFUL FOR AN ASSISTANCE. Reply
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Computed Radiography Companies

FEATURES

[list]  [*] Small footprint of only 5.3 sq. ft.  [*] Fast image previews beginning in only 11 seconds  [*] Complete a two-view exam in just over a minute  [*] Built-in redundancy of independent cassette insertion drives - if one slot fails, use one of the others!  [/list]

SPECIFICATIONS

Height58.2 in
Length 29.7 in
Weight627 lbs
CR-Workstation ConfigurationIncluded with each image reader
CR-System ConfigurationMulti-plate floor unit
Mammography Support0
Scoliosis Imaging1
Width25.8 in

Additional Specifications

Throughput (@ 14x17, std resolution) 103 standard or high-res plates per hour  Image plate DQE Proprietary percent at 2 lp/mm  Reader laser spot size 100 microns  Output grayscale resolution Proprietary bits/per pixel  Preview image display time15-25 (fully processed) seconds

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree