Beckman Coulter - AU5800
by Beckman Coulter

Follow Us
DESCRIPTION
The Fastest AU Analyzer Ever.

Building on the success of the AU platform, the AU5840 is the newest addition to Beckman Coulter’s family of AU systems. Representing the fastest AU analyzer ever designed, the AU5800 will be available in four different scalable models, positioned for the very high to ultra high test volume market segments.

FORUMSView All (12)
Ask a New Question

Replies
-Jangon
3 years ago
Unit independence or system
During implementation, do you validate all tests in all units or you validate the system ? If one unit is down, do you move all tests to another unit without any validation protocol?Reply

Replies
-mstgo
7 years ago
Samples skipped
where to look when a sample is skipped. No alarm or error given. Unable to determine if sample was pipetted and or process. Reply

Replies
-Cathy Lin
8 years ago
cls

My I know the complexity level on urine test and chemistry test on AU5800 for MLT or CLS to run and approve the test

DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All

VIDEOS

Beckman Coulter - Automated Molecular Analysis

FEATURES

[list]            [*] Reliability - Establishes high reliability targets comparable to the industry-leading AU analyzers            [*] Standardization – Standardized to the current AU480 and AU680 analyzers: same results, same sample racks, same reagents, same calibrators and same software            [*] Broad menu – Offers an expansive menu of general chemistry, esoteric, therapeutic drug monitoring, drug of abuse, urine chemistries, special protein and serology assays            [*] Best-In-Class Ion Selective Electrodes (ISE) – Incorporates the same high-performance ISEs with proven reliability and performance demonstrated in all AU analyzers            [/list]

SERIES MODELS

Beckman Coulter - AU5810

Beckman Coulter - AU5820

Beckman Coulter - AU5830

Beckman Coulter - AU5840

NEWSView All

Beckman Coulter’s AU5800 Series Provides Speed, Reliability and...

Ultra-High Throughput Chemistry Systems Now Available in Europe.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree