STERIS - HAMO LS2000
by STERIS

STERIS HAMO LS2000 Forums

0 Replies

Good Morning, We have had a water pipe break in the ceiling and flood one of our Hamo LS-2000 washers. It took out the Infra Controller and possible the PU as well. I have found a used unit for parts but was wondering if the Infra Controller needs to be programmed is there anyone that can program it or give me information on doing it myself. It has a coin cell battery to maintain program but i'm afraid it might be dead. I'm going from a PU3000 to the older style PU. I would also like a wiring diagram if anyone has one to share. I have the maintenance service manual but its not that great. Please contact me if anyone has some help and information on this matter. I greatly appreciate any and all help. Thanks David

RE: STERIS - HAMO LS2000
Added  Aug 11 2017
0 Replies

I just in installed this unit. When you power it on there is a click and a blip on the the screen but then it stays black.

Added  Oct 17 2016
0 Replies

Need a circulation pump motor for our Hamo ASAP. Part # is 924210052H. Please help. Thanks

0 Replies

I was wondering if anyone out there had a manual or something to assist with the PM procedure for this unit, thank you.

Added  Mar 28 2016
0 Replies

Spoke to Steris rep and were told that they had no service manual that has a clear enough wiring diagram to be able to help. Looking for a wiring diagram or service manual for diagnosing problem

Updated  Jun 24 2016
11 Replies

hi can anyone help on user manual for hamo LS2000? please i'm desperate here....tnx!

Updated  Jul 23 2015
1 Reply

Anyone need an LS-2000 door?

Updated  Jul 14 2014
4 Replies

TANK HEATS TOO SLOW ERROR CODE 47. SYSTEM IS USING HOUSE STEAM (NO BOILER) CANT FIND MY MANUAL. ANY IDEAS ON WHERE TO START?

Added  Aug 20 2013
0 Replies

Where can I find the amount of water used in a cleaning cycle?  I understand the 1st rinse utilizes recycled water.

Added  Feb 4 2013
0 Replies

so is the Hamo KS-2000 A reliable machine?

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: STERIS - HAMO LS2000
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree