STERIS - HAMO LS2000
by STERIS

Follow Us
DESCRIPTION
Automatic Washer for Cleaning, Disinfecting and Drying.

The Hamo LS-2000 was developed specifically for hospitals, to be used in the central sterilisation department, ASC, or in the OR Reprocessing area. The washer and accessories are designed for cleaning the following parts:          [list]          [*] Instruments          [*] Glassware          [*] Minimal invasive instruments          [*] AN-tubes          [*] OP-shoes          [/list]

FORUMSView All (11)
Ask a New Question

Replies
-DCRUMP2016
2 years ago
Infra Controller programming
Good Morning, We have had a water pipe break in the ceiling and flood one of our Hamo LS-2000 washers. It took out the Infra Controller and possible the PU as well. I have found a used unit for parts but was wondering if the Infra Controller needs to be programmed is there anyone that can program it or give me information on doing it myself. It has a coin cell battery to maintain program but i'm afraid it might be dead. I'm going from a PU3000 to the older style PU. I would also like a wiring diagram if anyone has one to share. I have the maintenance service manual but its not that great. Please contact me if anyone has some help and information on this matter. I greatly appreciate any and all help. Thanks David Reply

Replies
-BrettHanson
7 years ago
LCD Screen wont power on
I just in installed this unit. When you power it on there is a click and a blip on the the screen but then it stays black.Reply

Replies
-Galen_Biomed
8 years ago
Hamo LS-76 circulation pump

Need a circulation pump motor for our Hamo ASAP. Part # is 924210052H. Please help. Thanks

SPECIFICATIONS

Height24.8 in
Length 24.4 in
Width19.7 in
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree