GE HealthCare - Logiq 400 Pro
by GE HealthCare

Follow Us
DESCRIPTION
With the LOGIQ PRO Series, GE has once again set new standards for clinical performance.

The LOGIQ 400 PRO Series is the latest example. Like all of the PRO Series systems, it draws upon GEs Breakthrough technologies to deliver consistently excellent image quality, extraordinary ease of use and access to advanced applications for the future. As a result, the LOGIQ 400 PRO addresses the need for diagnostic confidence, cost-efficiency and long-term investment protection.

FORUMSView All (31)
Ask a New Question

Replies
-BioVidal
10 months ago
Power supply for Logiq-400

Hello everyone I would like to buy a power supply for my logiq 400 Pro series could someone help me?

Replies
-Medical Tech
2 years ago
serial number
hey, guys. I'm trying to figure out the serial number of a logiq 400. The serial number tag is no longer on the system. I tried looking through the menu options and cant seem to find it. Can anybody tell me where to find the serial number, please?Reply

Replies
-Mrbest
4 years ago
MONITOR DOES NOT BOOT UP

I have a GE logiq 400 pro machine. The monitor does not come up when the machine is powered. It stays blank even when all the lights on the console is on. What could be wrong?

Please can anyone help me its urgent

SERVICE COMPANIESView All Ultrasound Systems Companies

FEATURES

• Advanced Digital Beamformer
  • High-frequency Micron Imaging
  • Adaptive Color Enhancement (ACE)
  • New progressive-scan monitor

SPECIFICATIONS

Cart Based1
Portable0
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree