Verathon - BVI 3000
by Verathon

Follow Us
This product is Discontinued
DESCRIPTION
Bladder Volume Instrument

The BladderScan BVI 3000 is a portable, noninvasive ultrasound instrument that measures bladder volume. It is battery-operated, easy to use, and quickly provides accurate results. In less than five minutes, you can use the BladderScan BVI 3000 to obtain a precise reading of a patient's bladder volume. The BladderScan BVI 3000 supplies the information that caregivers need to diagnose, treat and manage urinary conditions.               The BladderScan has clinical applications in various disciplines, from private practice to acute and extended care. When you use the BladderScan, you can be confident that you're providing your patients with the best care available.        

FORUMSView All (30)
Ask a New Question

Replies
-MEQLBiomed
a year ago
Accessing Service Menu
I have the service key, how do I access the service menu?Reply

Replies
-laurel2525
2 years ago
Calibration process
Hi I see alot of people asking for help with the BVI 3000. I am looking for a calibration procedure and the stuff needed to carry out this process. I saw in the thread that someone give a part number but this is just for the master key purchase. I heard we also need the string phantom. Does anyone have a complete procedure with the at least the names of the products needed for the calibration process. I have no more options since it is end of life and Verathon is not servicing it anymore.Reply

Replies
-dmartalock
5 years ago
BVI 3000 Calibration Procedure
Hello, I'm looking for the calibration procedure for the BVI 3000. If a procedure is not available, I am wondering if there is a way to clear the "Calibration Due" message without having to send it in to Verathon for service. Thanks for any help!Reply
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All

FEATURES

[list]       [*]Prevents unnecessary catheterization       [*]Reduces incidence of urinary tract infection       [*]Easy to use       [*]Saves staff time       [*]Noninvasive       [*]Cost-effective       [*]Eliminates unnecessary trauma to patients       [/list]

Additional Specifications

Bladder Volume Range: 0 to 999 ml       Accuracy:       0 to 699 ml ± 20%, ± 20 ml       700 to 999 ml ± 25%, ± 25 ml

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree