Siemens - SC7000
by Siemens

Follow Us
DESCRIPTION
The Infinity SC 7000 modular patient monitor gives you fast, reliable access to important clinical information, wherever you are in the hospital.

The SC 7000 provides two hours of battery life and the ability to hot-swap batteries, so there is no need to spend time hunting for a transport monitor or disconnecting and reconnecting leads.                A high-quality LCD display provides bright, clear presentation of color parameter waveforms, whether you’re near or far from the bed and the monitor can support an additional flat panel display for even larger view ability.               Open Lung Tool, Drug Calculator and special monitoring modes, including Cardiac Bypass Mode, are standard features that come with every monitor.              The SC 7000 offers comprehensive monitoring, with a parameter set that includes multiple-lead ECG, SpO2, respiration, dual temperature, cardiac output, multiple invasive pressures, non-invasive blood pressure and arrhythmia classification. This monitor provides maximum reliability, decreases downtime and reduces spare parts and support costs.

FORUMSView All (7)
Ask a New Question

Replies
-Nnaji Esther
2 years ago
My patient monitor switches off immediately I unplug it from the wall
Why does my patient monitor switch off immediately I unplug it from the wall What could be the possible cause Is there anything I need to check or look out forReply

Replies
-WCUI.Tuan
9 years ago
User manual

Replies
-A. Guglielmetti
9 years ago
need SC7000 Operation manual

Does anyone know where I can get an Operation manual for Siemens SC7000 monitors?

DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Vital Signs/Multi-Parameter Companies
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree