Puritan Bennett - 560
by Puritan Bennett

Follow Us
DESCRIPTION

Ventilator

Lightweight and compact, the Puritan Bennett™ 560 portable ventilator helps enable patients to live with greater independence while providing caregivers with the peace of mind that comes with a reliable and trusted ventilation system with a long battery life.  

FORUMSView All (8)
Ask a New Question

Replies
-malrdaw
2 years ago
Calibration
Good morning all from a hot and humid Rome. I am trying to purchase a "Calibration shell, S-231702-00B" which in Europe at least are as rare as hen's teeth! Can any one help... obviously willing to purchase from the USA and pay any import taxes. Best regards Malcolm.

Equipment: Puritan Bennett - 560

-Balaselvam
5 years ago
Service manual
Anyone have puritan Bennett 560 ventilator service manual please send to my email address balaselvam5@gmail.com Thank youReply

Replies
-Phuong Nguyen
7 years ago
Puritan Bennett 560

I would like to get a quote for Puritan Bennett 560 new and used. Could you ship to Cambodia?

Best,

longkimdai@yahoo.com

DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Ventilator Companies

FEATURES

[list]    [*] The internal lithium ion battery provides up to 11 hours of ventilator operation (depending on settings and other factors).*    [*] A real-time battery life indicator shows how much battery time is left, in hours and minutes, based on settings.    [*] The Puritan Bennett™ 560 ventilator is compact, lightweight (4.5 kg) and quiet (<30 dBA at 1 m). It transitions easily from hospital to home use.    [*] Data portability is enabled via a USB memory device. The USB memory device makes it easy to transfer patient data from a home ventilator to a clinicians computer.    [*] Ventilator parameters and alarm settings are linked to reduce the risk of clinically inappropriate settings.    [*] Oxygen enrichment is available using a low pressure oxygen source. Utilize a measurement kit to monitor FiO2 levels    [/list]

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree