GE HealthCare - Marquette MAC 5500
by GE HealthCare

GE HealthCare Marquette MAC 5500 Forums

0 Replies

Does anyone know how to set up the MobileLink wireless module to transmit to MUSE?

RE: GE HealthCare - Marquette MAC 5500
8 Replies

I have a customer that is currently photo copying printed reports into a picture file format and storing them on a computer for viewing. Is it possible to copy the machines data created file saved on a floppy (could be network connected) to a computer and view the machine created data file? Would it require a special Windows program for viewing?

Updated  Jun 14 2021
2 Replies

Please help with step to step on how to replace the display on MAC 5500 ekg maching. Thanks

Updated  Mar 14 2021
2 Replies

Does the MAC 5500 auto adjust for daylight savings?

Updated  Mar 5 2021
6 Replies

How do I enable the Message window on the printout. This machine will not print the EKG interpretation.

Added  Nov 19 2020
0 Replies

This is the second unit I have seen this this issue. The device prints when the Rhythm button is pressed. When ECG is pressed, the device advances blank sheets rapidly. Is there a know cause to this issue?

4 Replies

I am trying to locate the IP and MAC address for our company

Updated  Mar 11 2020
2 Replies

Error code on unit modem error Com Port loopback test failed on unit. Unit has a ethernet cable hooked up. Not ssure what other troubleshooting I can do.

Updated  Feb 26 2020
1 Reply

GE MAC5500. I have version 10B, Does anyone know where to select  "Network Time"? I would like to sync our carts with the time server. Thanks Sean K

Updated  Jan 21 2020
5 Replies

How do you set the date and time on this model. Ty

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: GE HealthCare - Marquette MAC 5500
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree