Conmed - Bircher 4400
by Conmed

Follow Us
DESCRIPTION
ESU with Footswitch

Commed Bircher/Bard 4400       [list]      [*] Electrosurgical unit with footswitch.      [*] The Birtcher® 4400 sets the standard for safety, simplicity and versatility in electrosurgery.      [*] Offers a complete range of features such as shared power for coagulation when two handcontrol pencils are needed.      [/list]

FORUMSView All (8)
Ask a New Question

Replies
-Fabito
2 years ago
electrobisturi Bircher 4400
Estaría necesitando el Manual de servicio. Les gradeceria si me lo pueden pasar. Saludos Fabio Reply

-Fabito
2 years ago
Electrobisturi Bircher 4400
Estimados. Le agradecería si me pudieran facilitar el manual de srevicio del equipo electrobisturi Bircher 4400. Cuando varió la potencia de corte no queda estable el display que indica la misma. Reply

Replies
-noe
2 years ago
Manual de servicio para ver voltajes de referencia
Hola amigos deseo saber si alguien puede compartir el manual de servicio de electrobisturi Bircher 4400 sucede que este equipo siendo un equipo con alimentación de voltaje 110 lo conectaron a una red de energía 220 haciendole mucho daño a su trasformador de ingreso de corriente casi incendiandose y no tengo referencia de las salidas de energía que van ala tarjeta para poder reemplazar ese transformador receptor y transmisor de energía espero me puedan ayudar compartiendo el manual de servicio de dicho equipo médico. "Hello friends, I want to know if someone can share the Bircher 4400 electrosurgery service manual. It happens that this equipment, being a 110 voltage supply, was connected to a 220 power network, causing a lot of damage to its current input transformer, almost catching fire, and not I have a reference of the energy outputs that go to the card to be able to replace that receiver transformer and energy transmitter. I hope you can help me by sharing the service manual of said medical equipment."Reply
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Electrosurgical Unit (ESU) Companies

SPECIFICATIONS

Height5.75 in
Length 17.75 in
Weight32 lbs
OutPut Frequency493.5 kHz Cut and Bipolar. Coag: 420 kHz 
Width17.25 in

Additional Specifications

Generator type/ configuration: Solid State/Isolated Output      Output Modes: Cut (pure, 3 Blend), Coag (Spray Type) and Bipolar      RF Isolation: <150 MA per IEC 601-2-2      Input Requirements: 120 volts ± 10% @ 60Hz, 6.5 amps maximum input current

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree