GE HealthCare Marquette MAC 5000 Forums

Updated  Jul 20 2023
4 Replies

Anybody got a spare keyboard that doesn't leak

A.I.D. P/N: 9372-00455-157/A      or     Cust P/N 421115-101/B

RE: GE HealthCare - Marquette MAC 5000
Added  Oct 28 2021
0 Replies

I am no longer able to save / store patient ECG files to local memory. Instead I am being presented with inserting a disk. A disk was not being used before. Is there a setting that can change this back to save to local memory?

3 Replies

It formats a new disk just fine but then only allows 1 EKG to be down loaded and it takes a long time to store. It is also picky about which disk it will recognize even thought the disk comes from the same package. Correct me if you think I'm wrong, maybe my disk drive has issue. Error message: Unable to initialize disk. I would like some pearls of wisdom case my way.

Updated  May 27 2019
2 Replies

hi i will thankful if some one can send me the user manual frensh of mac 5000

Updated  Dec 30 2018
1 Reply

i have a GE MAC 5000 EKG machine. It works fine but at completion it always print TWO (2) pages. The first page has the 12 leads plus 3 chosen rhythm leads. The second page only has the rhythm strip from lead ll, lll, and AVF which is already on the first page. This wastes my EKG paper. Can anyone help me to edit the program so that it prints only the first pages? Please, help

Updated  Aug 20 2018
1 Reply

Do GE MAC 5000s have wireless connectivity in the WLAN sense, or is it just RF? As in does it have a MAC address and IP or does it just use the RF/IR transfer

3 Replies

This is an intermittent error that happens one or two times a week. However it is a major work flow Slow down when a batch of ECG orders need to be resubmitted to fill the work-list download again. Does anyone have any experience with this one.

Updated  Mar 13 2018
2 Replies

Hi, how do I get the ECG Report to print on one page? Thanks

Updated  Nov 30 2017
2 Replies

How to delete the intepretationon the printout

Updated  Nov 27 2017
3 Replies

I need the part number and price for a battery for GE Mac 5000 EKG

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: GE HealthCare - Marquette MAC 5000
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree