Skytron - Elite 6500 HD
by Skytron

Follow Us
DESCRIPTION

Surgical table

Skytron's Hercules can lift a bariatric patient weighing up to 1,000lbs., and articulate an 850lb., patient. This general-purpose table boasts exceptional full function capabilities as well. Excellent for bariatric and general purpose. Top rotation of 180 degrees maintains correct patient orientation with respect to the controls of the table while, at the same time, it places the base of the table out of the way. One touch pendant control provides simple operation from any point around the entire perimeter of the table. Clearly labeled function buttons simplify use and enhance patient safety. Built-in safety provision assures that the brakes will be locked before functioning the table. Narrow base design provides ample toe space clearance for the surgical staff and en easy to clean, aesthetically attractive stainless steel cover. Built-in kidney bridge is designed with a "free floating" radiolucent patient support to reduce the risk of pressure points and post-operative trauma. Full width quick-release bar on manually operated head section is easy to locate in an emergency.

FORUMSView All (5)
Ask a New Question

Replies
-DBrown17
2 years ago
Kidney up position
Hello, I am a biomed and working on a Skytron Hercules 6500 hd table. When hitting the kidney down button, the leg section goes up. any thoughts on possible cause?Reply

-Bill@biomedtechs.com
6 years ago
Skytron hand control cross compatibility 6500 -6001N
Does anyone know if the pendants are interchangeable between the 6001N and the 6500. It appears so on the schematic pin out in the manuals I have compared. 19 pin connector. Looking for first hand experience. ThanksReply

-Knight
7 years ago
IN NEED OF A SERVICE MANUAL

SKYTRON 6500HD SURGICAL TABLE I AM IN NEED OF A SERVICE MANUAL INORDER TO PERFORM THE PM. ANYONE HAVE ONE THEY CAN SHARE ?

SERVICE COMPANIESView All Surgical Table Companies

FEATURES

[list]  [*] General use electro-hydraulic surgical table  [*] Can lift and fully articulate patients weighing up to 850 lbs.  [*] C-Arm compatible  [*] X-ray top set  [*] 180 degree table top rotation  [*] Return to level  [*] Buttons are clearly labeled, making the table easy to use and enhancing patient safety  [*] Fail-safe feature makes sure brakes are locked prior to table use  [*] Stainless steel cover is attractive and easy to clean  [*] Self-leveling, four-point brake system  [*] Built-in kidney bridge  [*] Manually-operated head section features a full width quick-release bar  [*] Removable powered leg section  [*] Narrow base  [*] Positions include:  - Trendelenburg  - Back (raise or lower)  - Side (lateral tilt)  - Foot (raise or lower)  - Flex ("v" or inverted "v")  [/list]

SPECIFICATIONS

Height27 in - 44"
Tredelenburg 20 degrees
Lateral Tilt20 degrees
Patient Weight Capacity850 lbs
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree