Conmed - System 7550 with ABC
by Conmed

Follow Us
DESCRIPTION

The System 7550™ with ABC® Technology allows physicians to bring the art of surgery to new levels. By utilizing this full-powered electrosurgical generator featuring argon beam coagulation, surgeons are able to achieve rapid hemostasis resulting in:       [list]      [*] Reduced blood loss       [*] Reduced surgical time      [*] Reduced surgical plume.      [/list]

FORUMSView All (3)
Ask a New Question

Replies
-surgicenter
6 years ago
sterilization of extension adapter
The sterilization instructions for (connector for the argon probe) Ref # 133000, states the only sterilization method is to use the Steris VHP system. We along with I'm sure other facilities do not have this system available for this sterilization. What are other facilities using for their sterilization of this adapter. I am confident there must be an alternative sterilization method.Reply

-Ruskell
6 years ago
Manual
Is there an operators manual for this machine? Reply

-cje
7 years ago
Is there any periodic PM recommendation?

I have not been able to find any manufacturer recommended PM for this equipment.  There is maintenance for initial testing prior to first use, but the service manual fails to set any recurring checks or tests. 

Are there any other documents that set a PM for this item?

Thanks.

Chris.

REF: SYSTEM 7550 ELECTROSURGICAL GENERATOR + ABC MODES

DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Electrosurgical Unit (ESU) Companies

FEATURES

Surgeons also benefit from the System 7550™’s state-of-the-art technology including:      [list]      [*] Remote power control       [*] Pulse cut      [*] Programmable specialty modes       [*] Patient safety precautionary features       [*] Clinical results.      [/list]            Because of its powerful capabilities, surgeons prefer this electrosurgical generator in a number of procedures including open, laparoscopy, and gastroenterology.

SPECIFICATIONS

Height41 in
Length 25 in
Weight110 lbs
OutPut Frequency461 kHz
Width24 in

Additional Specifications

System 7550™ ABC® ESU and Base, 110V, 60Hz 60-7550-120      System 7550™ ABC® ESU and Base, 230V, 50Hz/60Hz 60-7550-230

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree