Impact Instrumentation - Eagle 754
by Impact Instrumentation

Impact Instrumentation Eagle 754 Forums

0 Replies

How do I connect to my laptop to perfom the reset? Which software is required on my laptop?

RE: Impact Instrumentation - Eagle 754
Updated  Apr 2 2020
3 Replies

my impact 754 fan appears with the message:

preventative maintenance due

- contact customer service-

how can I solve that ?

I AM LOCATED IN MEXICO CITY, MEXICO THANKS

Updated  Apr 1 2020
5 Replies

Anyone in the Ohio area do PM's and repairs on the Impact 754 ventilators? Thanks Steve Kopcial

Updated  Mar 22 2020
1 Reply

My Vol Fire Dept has x5 Eagle 754. From DOD surplus a few years ago with some other equipment. Have been sitting since but appear new and same units as in the National Strategic Stockpile. They need calibrated/service. Need power supply and/or battery, O2 hose and air hose and consumables. The two rural critical access hospitals in my rural county apparently "plan" is to evec all patients to the metro hospitals that have existing ICUs. Not much of a plan to send our 200 patients to wait with the few thousands of locals for nonexistent ventilators. And these 2 hospitals are not interested in any stinkin ventilators. WHERE can these units be serviced? How get them into a system that in a few days is going to need them?

Updated  Jun 1 2019
1 Reply

Hi my ventilator was serviced on 27 FEb 2019 - Im getting the error message: "Total Flow Backup Failure" Contact Customer service. How can I trouble shoot?

Added  Sep 5 2017
0 Replies

How often is the main battery pack required to be replaced?

Updated  May 8 2017
3 Replies

Does anyone know where to get a working copy of I-Cal for calibrating the 754M? These vents may be bulky but they are dependable. I have two that need calibration and PM's.

Updated  Apr 12 2017
3 Replies

Is there a way to clear this message. It continues to alarm but the vent works great and delivers the set amount if oxygen. PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE DUE, CONTACT CUSTOMER SUPPORT.

Added  Aug 26 2016
0 Replies

My dinosaur computer that had i-cal on it died. I don't have a hard copy anywhere. Anyone out there willing to share it with me or point me in the direction of where I might be able to get it. Zoll isn't being extra cooperative. Thanks!

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Impact Instrumentation - Eagle 754
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree