by Toshiba

Toshiba SSA-340A Forums

Updated  Jun 14 2022
1 Reply

Not able to take umbilical artery Doppler measurements

RE: Toshiba - SSA-340A
Updated  Jun 9 2021
1 Reply

Hi, Yesterday while scanning, my ultrasound machine suddenly went off. It still supplies current to the monitor and printer but itselt can come on; its internal dual fans aren't working too. Kindly help me fix the problem. Thanks! Ndy

0 Replies

Hello, I would like to know how to change the language of the interface of my machine from German to French or English. Thank you so much. Regards, Y

3 Replies

Can i get the manual of operations for Toshiba Eccocee ultrasound SS40?

Updated  Nov 20 2018
1 Reply

The image when i'm using the privé IS. Too white like if the contraxt IS too high ans it IS not the Scream but only the space of work if the probe

Updated  Apr 21 2018
1 Reply

I want User manual or Operational manual for this machine. please help me

Updated  Mar 31 2018
1 Reply

How set Meaurments in Toshiba Eccosee SSA340A, Beacuase BPD and other meaurments are not present in system. Only Reserved shows in OB/Gyn

Updated  May 11 2017
3 Replies

what's means 102 error

Updated  Jan 10 2017
1 Reply

I am wondering the price for this machine. The physician group I am working with has this particular model ultrasound, and its in pretty good condition. Could you please tell me the average used price? Thanks! Kim

Updated  Jan 4 2017
2 Replies

hello,

my name is djomnang maturin

i am biomedical ingeneer

I am looking for the user manual of the toshiba ecocee ssa-340a

thank you

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Toshiba - SSA-340A
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree