Hitachi Medical Systems - EUB-405 Plus
by Hitachi Medical Systems

Follow Us
DESCRIPTION
EUB-405 PLUS is a portable linear-convex electronic scanner type ultrasound unit built in with a 9-inch observation monitor.

EUB-405 PLUS is a portable linear-convex electronic scanner type ultrasound unit built in with a 9-inch observation monitor. This unit is small and light-weighted, but capable of connecting a high-density multi-element probes, and realizes sharp images of better resolution by incorporating high-definition ultrasound conversion technologies such as a variable receiving aperture, dynamic focusing and so on. 

In addition, it is equipped with various measurement and calculation functions, so it can be used in a wide variety of applications such as the abdominal and obstetric areas and so on.

FORUMSView All (17)
Ask a New Question

-NanaKay
a year ago
Hitachi 405 power cut
Hitachi EUD 405 What could cause power cut? When it is turned on, the power just surge and go offReply

Replies
-serigne
3 years ago
wrong DGA calculation
hello I have one problem with a Hitachi EUB 405 plus. in OB mode, when I measure the FL for exemple and the DGA suppose to be 21/7/30, the machine calculate 27/7/29. how to set the date to year 2020 because the setup allow only é digits. best regradsReply

-Janet Dangoy M.D.
7 years ago
OPERATIONS MANUAL
I WISH TO HAVE A DOCUMENT ON THE OPERATIONS MANUAL OF EUB -405 PLUS ULTRASOUND SCANNER HITACHIReply
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Ultrasound Systems Companies

FEATURES

• Compact portable system with nine-inch monitor
  • Intuitive user-friendly operation
  • User defined presets
  • Multifunction trackball
  • B-mode/M-mode/Split Screen
  • Simultaneous B/M-mode
  • Dual and triple frequency transducers 
  • Comprehensive measurement functions and tables

SPECIFICATIONS

Cart Based0 optional
Portable1
Image Display9 in
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree