Philips - ATL HDI 5000
by Philips

Follow Us
DESCRIPTION

Ultrasound System 

The new HDI 5000 system's increased capability is designed for the latest generation of SonoCT and XRES imaging. Now processing up to 9,216 channels per image frame with 170 db dynamic range, the HDI 5000 system supports the latest technologies, including acquiring 9 lines of sight in SonoCT mode, and compounding them in real time – for images with exceptional clarity. With a significant increase in processing power, system response is twice as fast with mode switching in half the time. This increased capability is designed for the latest generation of SonoCT and XRES imaging. Now processing up to 9,216 channels per image frame with 170 db dynamic range, the HDI 5000 system supports the latest technologies, including acquiring 9 lines of sight in SonoCT mode, and compounding them in real time – for images with exceptional clarity. The HDI 5000 system has significant increase in processing power system response.

FORUMSView All (147)
Ask a New Question

-RRTG
3 months ago
I need Hdi 5000 service manual.pdf

Equipment: Hdi 5000 service manual.pdf

Replies
-Dj mnzava
7 months ago
machine display mulfuction

what could be the possible course for the machine not to display 

-tonala
7 months ago
turns off without advice
When you are working with this equipment, goes off espontaneusly, I need HELP for repair it

Equipment: phillips atl hdi 5000

SERVICE COMPANIESView All Ultrasound Systems Companies

FEATURES

• Built-in SVHS VCR
  • Image transfer to disk capability

SPECIFICATIONS

Cart Based1
Clinical ApplicationsGeneral
Imaging Capabilities2D/3D
Portable1
Imaging ModeM
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree