Fluke Biomedical ESA609 Forums

Added  Mar 25 2022
0 Replies

While performing a ground wire test, the ohm reading fluctuates and never settles. I was using it on a piece of equipment and getting anywhere from. 350 to 2.1 ohms. I switched to the utest 2000 and had a reading of .15. Others in the shop have similar experiences with other ASA609s. I also have trouble zeroing the ground. Anyone come across this issue?

RE: Fluke Biomedical - ESA609
Added  Mar 25 2022
0 Replies

While performing a ground wire test, the ohm reading fluctuates and never settles. I was using it on a piece of equipment and getting anywhere from. 350 to 2.1 ohms. I switched to the utest 2000 and had a reading of .15. Others in the shop have similar experiences with other ASA609s. I also have trouble zeroing the ground. Anyone come across this issue?

Updated  Sep 1 2016
1 Reply

Price on Fluke ESA609?

Updated  Jan 9 2015
2 Replies

Occasionally I get this message when switching from Ground to leakage current. Contacted Fluke tech. support and they had no answer and failed to call me back. I'm thinking it must be a relay hanging up. Also whenever I try to test a Mettler 900 Series combo unit it always displays "Over Voltage" on the Ground measurement but not on the leakage

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Fluke Biomedical - ESA609
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree