Konica Minolta - Regius 370 Upright DR
by Konica Minolta

Follow Us
DESCRIPTION
Upright digital x-ray system based on storage phosphor technology.

The REGIUS 370 DR is an upright digital radiography system capable of supporting a wide range of clinical applications. The heart of the REGIUS 370 DR is Konica Minolta’s patented new Plate technology. This new Plate is an advanced Cesium Bromide (CsBr) phosphor detector with a columnar structure that rivals the detective quantum efficiency (DQE) found in solid state DR systems.Combining our Plate with new anti-backscatter techniques, customizable image processing algorithms and on site integration with your existing X-ray suite, the REGIUS 370 DR system allows you to “go digital” while protecting your current investment in existing radiographic equipment.

FORUMSView All (2)
Ask a New Question

Replies
-habiii
3 years ago
Regius Modal 370
i've new CR Regius Model 370 and i've to install it , can any one help me by sending the right way to install the Sw and do the configrution thanks in advanceReply

Replies
-mahmoud
12 years ago
Regius Model 110

i've new CR Regius Model 110 and i've to install it ,

can any one help me by sending the right way to install the Sw and do the configrution

thanks in advance

DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All

FEATURES

No detail is overlooked in the elegant yet practical design of the REGIUS 370 DR system. For example: [list] [*] The ability to integrate this system with virtually any existing X-ray suite extends your investment in existing equipment and reduces the cost of entry into digital radiography. [*] The maximum exposure size of 17" x 17" assures the comfortable accommodation of virtually any size patient. [*] The capability to run 210 exposures per hour with image previews in as little as 10 seconds assures that departmental efficiency is optimized. [*] The REGIUS 370 DR system utilizes the same Control Station as the Xpress system, for consistently high image quality and simple operation. [/list]

SPECIFICATIONS

Height66.9 in
Length 22 in
Weight726 lbs
Width31.5 in

Additional Specifications

Processing Capability Approx. 210 sheets/hour (all sizes, 175µm) Maximum Resolution 4860 x 4860 (17" x 17") No. of Digital Gradation Levels 4096 levels (12bits) Power Consumption Single-phase 100V/200V (Option) Approx. 1.0kW 50/60 Hz Operating Conditions Temperature: 15°C – 30°C Humidity: 40% – 80% (non condensing)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree