Aloka - SSD-5000
by Aloka

Aloka SSD-5000 Forums

2 Replies

Hello sir I have an Aloka SSD 6500 with fault System recovery failed" Generic CPU was not responded even with several retries. Please manually reboot the system by power switch. Please anyone help

RE: Aloka - SSD-5000
Added  Mar 21 2018
0 Replies

I have an Aloka-SSD 5000 with following side cage numbers from left to right : 124-257-322-092-091-093/4-093/3-093/1-094-125-126-377-059 the problem is I have got a set of boards for side cage with completely different numbers although they do the same job . the numbers of boards are for instance : EP473350-EP487050-EP487150-... can anyone help with a picture of cage for these boards ? or the table of locations as in the service manual ?

Updated  Nov 30 2016
1 Reply

j'ai acheté un echographe ALOKA prosound SSD 5000SV.bon occasion en allemagne;il marchait très bien quand je l'ai emballé moi même;arrivé au Maroc quand je l'ai allume moi même il n'a pas voulu démarrer.il me donne ce message sur l’écran; system recovery failed.Generic CPU was not responded evin with several retries. please manually reboot the system by power switch. j'ai démarre manuellement,sans succès..prière aidez moi a démarrer ce monstre surtout que mon activité dépend de lui et je n'ai pas d’économies pour acheter un autre...MERCIIII

1 Reply

Hallo!!

I am looking for a CPU Board  EP-411801 EE or DD  for Aloka 5000ssd !!!

can sombody helpe me wehere  can I find it  ??

Thanks

benamar9@hotmail.de

0 Replies

good morning.
do you have a hard drive aloka 5000SSD ?
could you tell us the price and the features of your hard drive?
is it already possesses the software for dùechographie machine?
thank you to answer us as soon as possible .

Updated  Feb 23 2016
1 Reply

Just wondering if anyone out there has a pinout for this ultrasound? It uses a DIN5, looks almost exactly like a computer's PS1 keyboard connection, and it has 3 footpedals - Print, Doppler, and Freeze. The complaint is that the Print footpedal doesn't work, so I suspect the cable. Any suggestions? Thanks!

0 Replies

Hello.My ultrasound does not work.This is aloka ssd 5000. All probe is work.But image is not on the monitor.I do not know this cause.I touch the probe.Else image is not.Please help me.What do you speak about it?Which part does not work?

0 Replies

Hello please help.One problem is aloka ssd 5000 ultrasound,I checked software program is functionally, when I press button probe display show the probe diagram but not signal the probe, when the touched probe.not reaction image.I take another work ultrasound probe and used this ultrasound.But prolem did not solve.Where is the problem.

1 Reply

Hello please help.One problem is aloka ssd 5000 ultrasound,I checked  software program is functionally, when  I  press button probe display show the probe diagram but not  signal the probe, when the touched probe.not reaction image.I take another work ultrasound probe and used this ultrasound.But prolem did not solve.Where is the problem.

Added  Sep 19 2014
0 Replies

please send me the operational manual of aloka ssd 5000. am unable to learn the knobology fof the equipment.

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Aloka - SSD-5000
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree