Follow Us
DESCRIPTION
The ACUSON S3000 ultrasound system is the ultra-premium system that provides the gateway to Siemens cutting edge pioneering technologies.

FORUMSView All (7)
Ask a New Question

Replies
-natia
6 years ago
system problem
Hello. Ultrasound Siemens Acuson Model X-300 could not finish booting. It says file corrupt and i should insert OS installation CD. But unfortunately I dont have it. 9 can anyone help me with it please ? The system version is 5.0.08. Reply

Replies
-Mmorrow
6 years ago
Cleaning disinfection
Is sterile water required for rinsing vaginal ultrasound probe after high level disinfection?Reply

-Bilrac
7 years ago
user manual
user manualReply
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Ultrasound Systems Companies

FEATURES

• Fully-featured system with advanced technologies for superior image quality and workflow efficiency
  • High density transducers, including the 8C3 HD transducer with an expanded field-of-view and excellent resolution at depth even on third trimester patients
  • Multi-modality review allows users to view previous exams alongside real-time ultrasound for more accurate follow up examinations

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree