Siemens - Acuson X300
by Siemens

Follow Us
DESCRIPTION
The ACUSON X300 ultrasound system delivers exceptional imaging performance in a compact, portable package.

FORUMSView All (93)
Ask a New Question

Replies
-Mohan Dass
5 months ago
Service
Power trips

Equipment: Siemens ACUSON X300 service manusl

-ChristinV
6 months ago
Color Doppler knob

The Color Doppler knob will not press down to turn it on.  It turns as for the gain only.  I've popped the knob off and back on, didn't help.  I'm wondering if I should try using some vice grips to pull up on it.

Replies
-darla prasad
7 months ago
what is the shortcut key for bios

siemens x300 how to go bios

DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Ultrasound Systems Companies

FEATURES

• Superior clinical performance. The X300 is rich in features to handle a wide variety of clinical applications with unmatched versatility.       
  • Achieve unparalleled efficiency with the comfortable, accommodating X300 system and its ErgoDynamic imaging system design.   
  • Superior image quality and advanced technologies, enhanced by a variety of wideband transducers, provide clinical application versatility and confident diagnosis. 
  • Life customer care solutions maximize productivity and uptime with remote services.

SPECIFICATIONS

Cart Based1
Height54.4 in
Length 34.6 in
Weight225 lbs without OEM’s
Clinical ApplicationsPediatrics
Imaging Capabilities2D/3D
Doppler ModesDTI™ Doppler Tissue Imaging capability including 2D, M-mode and Spectral, PW, CW
Image Display15 in color, flat screen monitor
Imaging ModeB, 4B, B/M, M
Width20.4 in
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree