Fujinon - EPX-4400
by Fujinon

Follow Us
DESCRIPTION

Fujinon's new 4400 System platform, built upon the new "Fully Digital" EPX-4400 processor and light source has been designed to meet the needs of any facility, at any level of care, while offering an advanced product line designed to address research and teaching programs. The 4400 System is the only endoscope system in the world to offer Digital Signal Processing (DSP) in each endoscope, and in the processing platforms. This advancement brings a level of image clarity and resolution unseen in traditional endoscopes. Offering endoscopes with Fujinon's traditional 410,000 pixel CCD, and FujiFilm proprietary Super CCD endoscopes, the 4400 System offers a new level of imaging capability.

FORUMSView All (7)
Ask a New Question

-makville_3989
3 months ago
Scope power off

When the scope is connected, the screen displays scope power off. How can I turn on scope power?

-juventino
a year ago
Problem fujinon epx 4450

Hi please any one can repair processor epx 4450

Replies
-Vladimir.s
3 years ago
There is no image from the endoscope camera on the display.
Hello. Video processor Fujinon VP-4400. There is no image from the endoscope camera on the display. Where the image should be, a dark background with noise. The endoscope is serviceable, checked on another video processor. Help if you know what is the cause of the malfunction. Where can I find the service manual? Thank you.Reply
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree